Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Mar 1, 2001  3:00 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Judy Garland

In a message dated 02/28/2001 8:36:29 PM Central Standard Time,
mardean@m... writes:

<< Did anyone tape the Judy show? I'm wondering how I could obtain a copy. I
was out of the country for a while and missed it. Appreciation in advance.

I didn't, but I found this for you:

http://www.whnstores.com/whnjsp/abc/generalstore/index.jsp?ProductKey=15579&Br

andKey=2378

Exclusive video offer! Not available in stores! From triumphs to tragedy,
experience the life of Judy Garland. A Hollywood icon unmasked. Meet the Judy
Garland no one knew...until now. Total running time: 187 minutes and 20
seconds, plus 10 minutes of interviews. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Price: $29.95

If for some reason that doesn't work, go to www. abc.com and find the ABC
store link.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com