Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sheila Graham" <sheilagraham@b...>
"Sheila Graham" <sheilagraham@b...>
Date:  Tue Feb 27, 2001  11:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Seeking Sheet Music

Hi Rachel and List,

I don't know if it's still in print, but a book called ' Sarah's Encores',
published by Novello, ISBN 0-85360-450-9, contains 'A Word On My Ear'
and
some cabaret-type songs (Danielle, might be some good stuff for your cabaret
programme here.)

Regards to everyone,

Sheila

Sheila Graham
Mezzo-Soprano, Edinburgh, Scotland

www.sheilagraham.demon.co.uk

'She is a singer, and therefore capable of anything' (Bellini)