Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dre de Man" <dredeman@y...>
"Dre de Man" <dredeman@y...>
Date:  Mon Feb 26, 2001  7:19 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] MP3 for Sheila's self-promotion

Dear John, Sheila and co vocalisters,

a couple of days ago I wrote a mail about the same issue, and advised the
program CDex. With that program you can change your existing wave files into
mp3's, or just use your CD's to make mp3's of the tracks. It is really very
simple, and probably the most important thing for Scottish people: it's free.
The files are so big now, that only people that are very curious will listen to
them. If I want to hear all of them, I might as well get in my Saab and drive
from Amsterdam to Scotland.

Apart from the fact that they are wave files instead of mp3's, the connection
seems to be very slow on your side. Is there something wrong with demon lately?

Best greetings,

Dré

emusic.com