Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Mon Feb 26, 2001  5:15 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Boolean Combinations.

At 03:47 PM 25-02-01 +0000, you wrote:
>Reg Boyle wrote:
>
> > I won't
> > mention that Caucasians have yellow ear wax and orientals have black.
>
>Sorry, Reg, I read that first (because of the font on my screen) as "car
>wax" and I thought, "this guy is just surreal. What about all those
>white Japanese cars, won't they ruin them?"

Thank you Linda but we've agree that apart from not mentioning it again,
and if we did, and we aren't, and we never did, it would be way way at the
back of the back of the stage, and lets not give GWendal another
opportunity to gross out backstage Ahhhhhhhhh.
Anyhow it's grey. Reg : ) 10kg lighter in 45 days. ( 22lbs.)

ps If you've got any nasal problems or headachy problems or ADD
then totally give up sugar before you try anything else. This is
the first time in my life I've been sugar free and it's a whole
new world. I don't even crave it though as you can see
I've gone quite mad! RB TFT . (Two finger typist)

emusic.com