Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Sat Feb 24, 2001  3:13 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Not getting mail

In a message dated 2/23/01 2:02:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lasharp@n... writes:

<< Is anyone but me suddenly not receiving all Vocalist messages? I keep
seeing

This happened to me a month or so ago, and Isabel said that it happened.
They all went to the website, but not to all the members that consistently.
She said she was going to notify them about it. My experience seemed to get
better, but I haven't been following every thread, so I'm not sure if I'm
missing any messages.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9746 Re: Not getting mail Isabelle Bracamonte   Sat  2/24/2001   3 KB
9747 U of Wisconsin-Madison Imthurn Melinda   Sat  2/24/2001   2 KB

emusic.com