Vocalist.org archive

From:  Helen Phare <helen.phare@x...>
Helen Phare <helen.phare@x...>
Date:  Fri Feb 23, 2001  5:23 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFFISH: Real Audio crashing, was Demo CD

Michael - I and two other people (each of us with PCs with plenty of
RAM) found exactly the same as you: Real Player 7 caused such havoc
with other programs that we uninstalled it. The previous version had
been fine. I make do with Real Audio, Quick Time and Windows Media
Player.

I don't think the buffering hiccups which happen are particularly
related to the software, but more a function of download times. Here
in New Zealand first thing in the morning is when most of the rest of
the computer-owning world is asleep, so that's the time when I do major
downloads. One of the few advantages of being in the antipodes.

Helen Phare

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9722 Re: OFFISH: Real Audio crashing, was Demo CD thomas mark montgomery   Fri  2/23/2001   3 KB

emusic.com