Vocalist.org archive

From:  MFoxy9795@a...
MFoxy9795@a...
Date:  Fri Feb 23, 2001  2:21 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] jobs to earn enough $$ to let you "follow your bliss"

> I'm sure you've all heard of the chat phenomenon --
> "Chat Live with Britney Spears at 8 EST" and so forth.
> Internet chats are conducted with the celebrity in
> question on the phone. The person "pushing"
> (selecting from the thousands of submitted questions)
> the questions is on the phone, as is the typist for
> the celebrity, as is the celebrity. The pusher asks a
> question, the celebrity answers it, and the typist
> madly types everything the celebrity says.
>
> You have to type FAST. It pays about $100-$200 a pop,
> which is about an hour or two. All the big internet
> companies and some smaller ones host chats like this,
> and they have a roster of typists they call on -- I
> usually do after-hours jobs, since daytime jobs are
> done by company employees. If you can type 100 wpm,
> you might call the big portals and any other online
> company that hosts internet chats to see if they are
> looking for people.

interesting. how did you find out about where to go for jobs like this?
if you have to type > 100 wpm, that lets me out. in a timed test, i could
only do about 72.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9721 Re: jobs to earn enough $$ to let you "follow you thomas mark montgomery   Fri  2/23/2001   2 KB

emusic.com