Vocalist.org archive

From:  MVA12@a...
MVA12@a...
Date:  Tue Feb 20, 2001  6:41 am
Subject:  What's a great college for undergrad voice?

Hey all-
I'm new to this group and was hoping to get some help. I am a
junior in High School and am very seriously pursuing a career in
classical vocal performance. I recently was chosen as the #1 Tenor I
in Colorado in the All-State Choir auditions. I am seriously looking
at Manhattan School of Music, Northwestern, Curtis Institute of
Music, and Oberlin. I am also considering Juilliard, New England
Conservatory, University of Southern California, and Boston
University. I you would like to comment on any of the above colleges
for undergraduate voice, I would greatly appreciate it. I would also
appreciate a ranking of undergraduate vocal programs, from a
resourceor personal opinion. If any colleges should be considered
that are not on my list, I would also appreciate those. Thank you so
much for your time and hope to hear from all of you soon!
Mark Van Arsdale
Denver, Colorado

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9634 Re: What's a great college for undergrad voice? Gina   Tue  2/20/2001   3 KB

emusic.com