Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Feb 20, 2001  2:39 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] off-topic: the death of 97.1 FM WNIB Chicago, IL USA

In a message dated 02/19/2001 7:36:52 PM Central Standard Time,
erniev@2... writes:
erniev@2... writes:

<< Well, I promised a little rant - I've overrun my limit - I apologize.

Anyone else from Chicago affected by this turn of events?

Well, that was a station I could get in Milwaukee as well, and it offered
much more interesting programming than our local classical station, which is
owned by some conglomerate and on the weekends is broadcast from NY calling
itself merely, "The Classical Station." I miss it too.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com