Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elisabeth Kisselstein" <zerbinetta713@h...>
"Elisabeth Kisselstein" <zerbinetta713@h...>
Date:  Sun Feb 18, 2001  4:29 pm
Subject:  Patelsons web site

Greetings to all! As a result of my recital rep question, I discovered that
Patelsons Music House (in New York City around the corner from Carnegie
Hall) now has a web site and didn't know if you all knew about it. It's
different: the site has links to pretty much every publisher I can think of,
and you have to get the info from the publisher's site and plug it into
Patelsons. I haven't tried it yet myself as I had phoned in my order. On
openeing my package, out fell the business card with the web site address.
Here's the link:

http://www.patelson.com/

9582 Patelsons web site Ernie Valenzuela   Sun  2/18/2001   3 KB
9588 Re: Patelsons web site dorisopran@a...   Sun  2/18/2001   2 KB
9594 Re: Patelsons web site sopran@a...   Sun  2/18/2001   2 KB
9597 Re: Patelsons web site Mezzoid@a...   Sun  2/18/2001   2 KB
9605 Re: Patelsons web site Patricia M Smith   Mon  2/19/2001   4 KB

emusic.com