Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
"John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
Date:  Fri Feb 16, 2001  11:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Tako's comments on C sections

Since this is a singing discussion list I will not take the time of members
to counter Tako's comments. I would hope that people would not accept the
info provided as more than opinion as there are many things mentioned that
are based only on that, not on fact.

If anyone wants me to give my side of the C section controversy, let me
know.

John

John J. Messmer, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine
Penn State College of Medicine