Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Feb 15, 2001  3:41 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Brightman WAS Cadenzas and ritards

In a message dated 02/15/2001 1:39:58 AM Central Standard Time,
classicalsinger@e... writes:

<< They did say that every time she comes to our city she completely sells
out the arena. That's better than some big name artists do. That's a chunk
of change... <sigh> >>

I was supposed to sing backup for her in October but she cancelled --
apparently due to mechanical issues (truck broke down?) and has rescheduled
for a date next month during production week of the opera I'm doing with
Skylight Opera Theater (ROSINA) -- so I probably won't be able to do it. Oh
well.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com