Vocalist.org archive

From:  Barry Bounous <bounousb@i...>
Barry Bounous <bounousb@i...>
Date:  Wed Feb 14, 2001  4:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] WAS: What is healthy belt? Now: Horn tooting

It is finally out!!!
My wife and I have a new CD (almost in time for Valentine's Day). It is
a collection of musical theater duets, scenes, etc. called "Seasons of
Love" (no relationship to RENT). We did a two-person show last year
along a spring-summer-fall-winter motif which Tantara records ultimately
picked up for this album. I'll try to get some samples up somehow
(obviously a skill I need to develop). Orders can be placed at (800)
879-1555 (Tantara records).
The selections are:
1. They Say it's wonderful
2. Why did I choose you
3. Easier to Love
4. She loves me
5. Vanilla Ice cream
6. There but for you go I
7. Oh, Happy we
8. Stars and the moon
9. I don't remember Christmas
10. Am I still young
11. I'd give it all for you
12. The allure of Slence
13. Other Pleasures
14. All I ask of you
15. I'm not afraid of anhthing
16. Where in the world/How could I ever know
17. Loving you

No, neither of us belts on this album but it is a fun stylistic mix (and
will probably give some of my voice faculty collegues heart-attacks
since they mostly hear me singing opera. I should probably hide the
fact that I grew up singing 1960's folk music in restaurants and nightclubs...)

Cheers everyone!

--
Dr. Barry Bounous
Brigham Young University

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9460 Re: WAS: What is healthy belt? Now: Horn tooting buzzcen@a...   Wed  2/14/2001   2 KB
9461 WAS: What is healthy belt? Now: Horn tooting Ernie Valenzuela   Wed  2/14/2001   3 KB
9471 Re: WAS: What is healthy belt? Now: Horn tooting Sheila Graham   Thu  2/15/2001   2 KB

emusic.com