Vocalist.org archive

From:  MFoxy9795@a...
MFoxy9795@a...
Date:  Wed Feb 14, 2001  12:16 am
Subject:  Personal message

> This is in regards to the message you sent to my personal e-mail
> address:
>
> I politely asked you to clarify what you meant by 'longer breath line,'
> to which you did not respond.
>
> If you legitimately want to know what I meant by the terminology I used
> in my last post, I will gladly clarify, otherwise in the future I ask
> you to please refrain from sending harassing, threatening and abusive
> messages to my personal e-mail address.
>
> Thank you.

excuse me, but who are you??? we normally identify ourselves by name. and
if she sent a message to you off-list, why are you sending such a belligerent
and inflammatory sounding one to the list? do you think i need to read this
garbage that has nothing to do with me, or that any of the other list members
does?

merry

emusic.com