Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Mon Feb 12, 2001  5:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Teen belter with scary symptoms

In a message dated 2/12/2001 12:10:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
buzzcen@a... writes:

<< > this highly informative comparison between belting and chest voice

#2 is very disturbing in that extreme hyperfunction is needed for this to
occur.

chicurel is a follower of jo estill. they believe it is necessary to
retract the false vocal folds in order to keep them from being involved.
their claim is that by imitating the feeling of laughter that the false folds
will not be involved.

mike

emusic.com