Vocalist.org archive

From:  "AWRoss" <ross415@s...>
"AWRoss" <ross415@s...>
Date:  Sun Feb 11, 2001  7:26 pm
Subject:  Beta Blockers

And sometimes the blasted things just don't work. I had terrible stage
fright for the first time when I had to do Bloody Mary in South Pacific - I
am a mezzo, NOT an alto and the part was simply too low for me to do well. I
was terrified whenever I had to sing, the beta blockers didn't help at all,
as far as I could tell.
By the way, I've done other parts, like Golde in Fiddler on the Roof,
and had a ball, no problem, just fun. So sometimes the beta blockers do no
good.

Abby in Arkansas

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9313 Re: Beta Blockers Mezzoid@a...   Mon  2/12/2001   3 KB
9378 Re: Beta Blockers Anne Cronvich   Mon  2/12/2001   2 KB
9401 Re: Beta Blockers Mezzoid@a...   Tue  2/13/2001   2 KB

emusic.com