Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sun Feb 11, 2001  4:40 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Darkening Vowels

In a message dated 02/11/2001 10:38:46 AM Central Standard Time,
plvdijk@i... writes:
plvdijk@i... writes:

<< I think the idea behind all of this is to keep the sound forward behind the
teeth!?The shoulder bit I think, was to give added support to the larynx
when singing high notes. The teacher seemed to need this, and taught her
pupils to do the same.I got into trouble by pointing out that the students
didn't have the same build or problems of their teacher, so why were they
doing it. >>

OMG. That sounds perfect DREADFUL.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com