Vocalist.org archive

From:  "saint james" <stjames@l...>
"saint james" <stjames@l...>
Date:  Sun Feb 11, 2001  7:52 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Beta-Blockers

I have some ADD tics that no amount of TM will rid me of. They are of no
concern normally but on stage it takes too much concentration to control
them and my singing suffers. So a little Inderal and they stop. My singing
is better, I don't have a problem once I am on stage but long waits are just
too much, so why suffer ? I've used they a few times for job interviews
where these tics would make me appear nervous, otherwise as they are not
bothersome and I do have contraindications of Allergy and Depression I don't
take Inderal all the time. I have gotten nothing but positive effects from
Inderal and my singing.

James

emusic.com