Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat Feb 10, 2001  3:18 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] The sore nasopharynx

Nasal douching has been done for a very long time and I found it provides
amazing relief, though I'm more fond of my steam inhaler.

Try adding a drop or two of tea tree oil. This will help kill any bacteria.

PJ.

. Help Stop Arctic Oil Drilling! . A Squirrel's Tale

Vote For Us! . Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[