Vocalist.org archive

From:  MVA12@a...
MVA12@a...
Date:  Thu Feb 8, 2001  11:17 pm
Subject:  Help...undergrad voice

Hey all-
I'm new to this group and was hoping to get some help. I am a junior in
High School and am very seriously pursuing a career in classical vocal
performance. I recently was chosen as the #1 Tenor I in Colorado in the
All-State Choir auditions. I am seriously looking at Manhattan School of
Music, Northwestern, Curtis Institute of Music, and Oberlin. I am also
considering Juilliard, New England Conservatory, University of Southern
California, and Boston University. I you would like to comment on any of the
above colleges for undergraduate voice, I would greatly appreciate it. I
would also appreciate a ranking of undergraduate vocal programs, from a
resource or personal opinion. If any colleges should be considered that are
not on my list, I would also appreciate those. Thank you so much for your
time and hope to hear from all of you soon!
Mark Van Arsdale
Denver, Colorado

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9205 Re: Help...undergrad voice MFoxy9795@a...   Fri  2/9/2001   4 KB
9207 Re: Help...undergrad voice Jeffrey Snider   Fri  2/9/2001   2 KB
9210 Re: Help...undergrad voice Greypins@a...   Fri  2/9/2001   2 KB

emusic.com