Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Wed Feb 7, 2001  11:45 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Weight Control

Reg, fat doesn't turn to muscle. Not literally! With healthy nutrition and
exercise your muscles grow and the fat goes away.

PJ.

. Help Stop Arctic Oil Drilling! . A Squirrel's Tale

Vote For Us! . Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[