Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dre de Man" <dredeman@y...>
"Dre de Man" <dredeman@y...>
Date:  Tue Feb 6, 2001  7:35 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: female morphology, weight etc

Dear Tako and co vocalisters,

Tako wrote:
[...]There have been numerous studies that show over 50%
American teenage girls have a weight ideal for themselves that doctors
would consider unhealthily thin[...]

So it is even much worse than I thought. That is probably what is yet to come
here in Europe. But things in the U.S. have mostly been a little bit more
extreme than here.

Tako wrote furthermore:
[...]Moderation and self-love is the key![...]

Well, I agree on that as well and would add, that without self-love it is very
difficult to be moderate. To give children so much affection, that they will
love themselves, without being too uncritical, is a difficult but very
important task for parents.

Best greetings,

Dré

emusic.com