Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Tue Feb 6, 2001  7:07 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: Weight Control

Thank you Gina. I scribbled it off during one of my
elated moments of conviction that it wasn't really such a
bad diet after-all. It just requires some dedication of which
all singers are capable.

No potatoes ..bad bad. I enjoy Snow Peas and pumpkin
with beef, chicken, fish etc. No milk, but vitamin supplements
are essential. For my height I aim to go from 108kg to 90kg.
That would be about 228lbs to about 190. Went through
3 or 4 days of horrific sugar withdrawal though, then the
body started to get smart and play tricks. Oh did I mention
the 9 giant glasses of water a day.??? Got so I reckon
water is the most boring taste on earth.
I could have one thin slice of bread a day but I save the
extravagance for my more dreary moments.

Regards Reg.

emusic.com