Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Tue Feb 6, 2001  6:06 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: Weight Control

>We weren't made to stand erect or cook our food either. I prefer to
>visit the chiropractor for adjustments, eat leavened bread, and
>love women of all sizes for the privelege of living in the developed
>world.
>
>Tako

Gee Tako I guess you're not an evolutionist either, which is about as
far off subject as we can get. I'll go along with your last line but I
find the rest hard to swallow. : )

I understand that turning from hunting to farming was one of the
most retrograde things man did and there's plenty of evidence to
support the contention.

By the way, I'm now 12lbs lighter in about 24 days on a no sugar,
very little carbohydrate diet and still singing well. Mainly eating
beef,chicken, blue cheese and as much butter as I feel acceptable.

At the moment I've no doubt that any sort of bread would now
taste fantastic. I might even consider stalking a deer and eating
it raw. No no that's just too much!

Regards Reg.

I'm a pad walker, I walk on the pads of my feet.
I'm a jungle stalker, my diet is complete.
I spurn the lowly barley crop and scorn the farm abroad,
My spear and arm fulfill my gut with muscle, damn the sward.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9098 Re: OFF: Weight Control thomas mark montgomery   Tue  2/6/2001   3 KB

emusic.com