Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Hanna Graeffe" <hanna.graeffe@h...>
"Hanna Graeffe" <hanna.graeffe@h...>
Date:  Mon Feb 5, 2001  4:49 pm
Subject:  Vs: [vocalist] OFF: Weight Control

----- Alkuperäinen viesti -----
Lähettäjä: "Jennifer" <ihateegroups@y...>

> Can those of you fortunate enough to fit into the
> current cultural views of what is acceptable please
> stop making the others feel bad, especially when it's
> something they may have no control over?

If someone doesn't have any control over some issue, why should s/he
feel bad about it??? S/he can't do anything to change that issue,
period. Ofcourse, people say stupid things, but you KNOW the truth and
that there is nothing more you can do.

I have noticed that if I'm not sure about whether or not I have done
my best regarding some issue, I feel like "those nasty people" are
making me feel bad, whereas if I'm 100% sure of having done everything
I can, I couldn't care less about what people say. And if I feel I
haven't done something as well as I could/should have, I tend to read
a lot between the lines... Even the most neutral "Good morning" can
trigger anything: "How dare you imply my performance yesterday was

Nobody can make you feel bad unless you let him. I don't know who said
this, but I believe it is true.

Hanna G from Finland
hanna.graeffe@h...
hanna.graeffe@h...
www.lumenvalo.fi -- vocal ensemble

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9065 OFF: Weight Control - Feeling bad about oneself.. Tako Oda   Mon  2/5/2001   2 KB

emusic.com