Vocalist.org archive

From:  Anne Cronvich <acronvich@h...>
Anne Cronvich <acronvich@h...>
Date:  Wed Jan 31, 2001  9:13 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] What do you take for allergies?

I already knew from traditional testing what I was allergic to. Muscle
testing is done in the NAET technique. This means that you hold a vial
with the "offending" substance and the practitioner subconsciously asks
you if you are sensitive and you resist her pushing your arm. It has to
do with the relationship of the electromagnetic energies of the
susbstance and your own energies. I know it sounds completely insane and
I wouldn't have started it if it weren't for its success on a friend.
When I have time I'll get the title of a book that explains the
procedure. Anne

emusic.com