Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Tue Jan 30, 2001  4:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] What to call myself

In a message dated 1/30/01 9:59:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BLYTHE@B... writes:
BLYTHE@B... writes:

<< Alas, I've had yet another thought - my own shenanigans in this little
prairie town where I'll sing baritone, tenor and bass solos in the course
of one week - I wish I could just bill myself as "Singer" or "Vocalist"! >>

Hey John, I for one think your label of "Baritono robusto e lirico" is super,
and doesn't the range of lyric baritone and tenor overlap quite a bit? Isn't
it more a timbre thing than anything else?

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8922 baritone and tenor overlap, was: What to call mys John Alexander Blyth   Tue  1/30/2001   4 KB

emusic.com