Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Jan 30, 2001  4:51 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] What to call myself

In a message dated 01/29/2001 8:56:09 PM Central Standard Time,
cspradli@t... writes:
cspradli@t... writes:

<< I remember Chris Thomas talking about a Messiah she was hired for this
Christmas where she found out she'd been hired to sing the soprano arias
(!). Hey Chris, what did you bill yourself as on that program? A soprano?
A mezzo?

They billed me - I was a soprano for the day. Although I DID have to
participate in this cable access interview program in which I explained to
the host that I was really a mezzo in disguise. It was kind of like "Handel
Meets Wayne's World." I didn't get to see it but other people did ....

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8910 Re: What to call myself thomas mark montgomery   Tue  1/30/2001   2 KB

emusic.com