Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Carol Spradling" <cspradli@t...>
"Carol Spradling" <cspradli@t...>
Date:  Fri Jan 26, 2001  11:47 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] singing at own wedding?

Stephanie, congratulations on your engagement!

I'm a full-time church music director and I do dozens of weddings a year.

Where are you getting married - a church? a meadow? a temple? a country
club?

That's going to make a big difference as far as music.

Carol S.

Carol Ansell Spradling, Mezzo-soprano
Director of Music, St. Augustine's, Syracuse
http://home.twcny.rr.com/spradling