Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sat Jan 20, 2001  7:09 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Searching for Half Minute Songs by Carrie Jacobs Bond

In a message dated 01/20/2001 8:12:28 AM Central Standard Time,
prwtt@y... writes:
prwtt@y... writes:

<< I have looked at every catalog and it is not listed. I hope it's not out
of print! If anyone does have this music, can you tell me what anthology
it's in or where they got it? Thank you! >>

I have it in a book called "A Collection of Art Songs by Women Composers"
published by HERS Publishing of Fulton, MD ($12.95). My copy came from The
Musical Source in Washington, DC, 1-800-2-SOURCE or www.themsource.com (I
think that's still their website).

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8568 Re: Searching for Half Minute Songs by Carrie Jac prwtt@y...   Sat  1/20/2001   2 KB

emusic.com