Vocalist.org archive

From:  taylor23f@h...
taylor23f@h...
Date:  Sat Jan 20, 2001  5:25 am
Subject:  Glad to be back- friends!

Dear Listers,

After over a year without the list it is nice to be back. I miss
sharing and learning much from this fine group of people. I'm
currently in my 4th semester as a student at LSU. I have learned a
vast amount from Steve Austin- and I know there is more to come.
Also, I met the women of my dreams down here and we will be
married on May 26th. I hope this year has been good to all of you.
Special hello to Lloyd, Diane, Betsy(Liz) and Naomi.

Take Care All,

Taylor L. Ferranti
DMA Candidate in Vocal Pedagogy
LSU

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8554 Re: Glad to be back- friends! Lloyd W. Hanson   Sat  1/20/2001   2 KB
8560 Re: Glad to be back- friends! DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTM   Sat  1/20/2001   2 KB
8566 Re: Glad to be back- friends! Mezzoid@a...   Sat  1/20/2001   2 KB
8571 Re: OFF- that's womAn, ladies ;) taylor23f@h...   Sun  1/21/2001   2 KB

emusic.com