Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Wah Keung Chan @ La Scena Musicale" <wkchan@s...>
"Wah Keung Chan @ La Scena Musicale" <wkchan@s...>
Date:  Tue Jan 16, 2001  3:27 pm
Subject:  Vote for the Top Ten Musical Valentines

Early this month we asked our collaborators and people on the
internet to send us their suggestions for our Musical Valentines
feature - Top Ten Musical Valentines. We've compiled a list of 87
works available on our website at
http://www.scena.org/quiz/valentinequiz.asp?lan=2.

Now is the time to vote. We invite you to vote for your top ten
favourite musical valentines.
The list is broken into three categories: lieder, operatic arias and
instrumental.
The vocal selections were selected with the criteria that it is
something that people can sing to their love one as an expression of
their love.

Instructions:
- select 10 favourite works (each gets 1 point)
- select the TOP choice (5 points)

The top ten will be those with the most points as of Friday, Jan. 18.
The results will be published in the February 2001 issue of La Scena
Musicale and our website http://www.scena.org . We are also working
on a musical valentine e-card.

Thanks for your help.

Wah Keung Chan
La Scena Musicale
--

Special February issue - 90,000 copies
http://www.scena.org/lsmnewswire/files/001201-lsmrcm.html

Numéro spécial de février 2001 - 90 000 exemplaires
http://www.scena.org/lsmnewswire/files/001201-lsmrcm-fr.html

--

Send a greeting e-card with music performed by Daniel Taylor,
Marc-André Hamelin, Suzie Leblanc or Karina Gauvin

Envoyez une carte de souhaits électroniques avec musique interprétée
par Daniel Taylor, Marc-André Hamelin, Karina Gauvin ou Suzie LeBlanc
http://www.scena.org/icard/icard.asp?lan=1

--
** La Scena Musicale **
5409 Waverly, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2T 2X8

Web: http://www.scena.org
* 4 stars - Special Issue "The Best of the Net", Le Monde
* 4 étoiles - Cahier "Le meilleur du net", Le Monde
* Selected 3rd best music website by Chamber Music Magazine.
* Jugé 3ème meilleur site web de musique par le magazine Chamber Music.
* Article in the Montreal Gazette about La Scena Musicale Online
http://www.montrealonline.com/music/pages/000617/4295823.html

______________Addresses / Adresses: _______________
Wah Keung Chan wkchan@s...
Production scena@v...