Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Jan 12, 2001  4:31 pm
Subject:  Pregnancy & Vocal Polyps

As I sit at my PC working on some stuff, I have Rosie O'Donnell on in the
background and country artist Roseanne Cash is on ... she's talking about how
she lost for two years due to polyps that developed during her pregnancy.
The doctor told her that they would get bigger as she did and she was going
to have surgery and they decided to wait till she finished nursing.... lo and
behold, they were gone. Anyone ever hear about something like this???

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8314 Re: Pregnancy & Vocal Polyps john schweinfurth   Sat  1/13/2001   3 KB

emusic.com