Vocalist.org archive

From:  Kate Reid <radishes@r...>
Kate Reid <radishes@r...>
Date:  Thu Jan 11, 2001  6:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] The weakest point?

Hello,
When you wake up with no voice, apparently this mixture is
fabulous for restoring lost moisture and aiding healing.

1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon light Karo syrup
6 oz warm water

Gargle for two-three minutes. Repeat every few hours, or as
needed.

Recipe is from a well known ENT in New York. This also
works great when your throat is feeling really dry.

Best of luck :)

---Kate