Vocalist.org archive

From:  "wweiszflog" <wweiszflog@u...>
"wweiszflog" <wweiszflog@u...>
Date:  Wed Jan 10, 2001  5:56 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Spanish Vocal Music for Baritone (Medium Voice) and Organ

Bill,
I suppose you need music for church performance. Nothing that I know of in
the 19th or 20th Century works original for organ. However, you could do the
3 Vilancicos(traditional Christmas songs) by Joaquin Rodrigo, with very easy
piano accompanimente which would sound fine for organ. The second song is a
bit high for most baritones, do not hesitate to sing it in a lower key (C
major instead of d major did well for me)
Good luck!
Walter (baritone)