Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Mon Jan 8, 2001  4:56 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] warmth in the top

Gina (who is somewhere between 10 and 34) said:

<<There comes a time when you have to let go all of the other opinions of
people, book knowledge, old
teachers, and junk and trust your own teacher. The proof is in the pudding,
and I am having success. >>

I agree. Whatever works, works. However, I like to listen to recordings
and ask other people what they think, just to make sure what feels good,
sounds good. Oh, and by the way, I believe the phrase is actually more like
"the proof of the pudding is in the tasting." :) For what it's worth...

Going to bed now, because school meetings start tomorrow...yuck, can't they
just send the kids without all the meetings??

Sincerely,
David Grogan
ETBU Music

emusic.com