Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Sun Jan 7, 2001  11:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Tonight on PBS

I felt the same way. I kept on switching channels.
Whenever she talked, I just got bored. I couldn't get
involved in what she was saying. Her jokes, or at
least what she meant to be amusing was not funny or
witty at all. She sang beautifully. I was wondering,
does anyone know the title of the song she sang that
was a soldier singing to his wife/girlfriend/fiancee,
named Sarah. It was a great song, but I missed the
title. If anyone knows a title and composer, I'd be
very grateful.

Thanks a lot,
Trevor