Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
sopran@a...
Date:  Fri Jan 5, 2001  3:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Cosi production

Dear Vocalisters:

If any of you are in the New York area, some friends of mine have put
together an opera company and will be presenting Cosi fan tutte. They've
worked really hard and I'd like to see them get good audience. Maybe I'll see
you there!

Judy

The Jade Opera Company Presents

W.A. Mozart's

COSI FAN TUTTE

An Opera in Two Acts

Stage Direction by Tracey Bersley

Musical Direction by Richard Duncan

CAST A

David Perper - Ferrando Jocelyn Rubin - Dorabella

Wendy Garfield - Despina John Schenkel - Don Alfonso

Robert Prowse - Guglielmo Cecilia Tepping - Fiordiligi

Thursday, January 18th & Saturday, January 20th at 7:00 pm

CAST B

Eric Richards - Ferrando Cindy Ewing - Dorabella

Danielle Daverio - Despina John Schenkel - Don Alfonso

Robert Prowse - Guglielmo Alison Ostergaard - Fiordiligi

Friday, January 19th at 7:00 pm & Sunday, January 22nd at 2:00 pm

The New 42nd Street Theatre

348 West 42nd St (between 8th and 9th Avenues)

NYC, NY

All tickets $15

For reservations call 212-336-9049

emusic.com