Vocalist.org archive

From:  john@c...
john@c...
Date:  Thu Jan 4, 2001  2:32 am
Subject:  Re: Air Purification?

--- In vocalist-temporary@egroups.com, "David Grogan" <vocalist-temporary@egroups.com, "David Grogan" < > Fellow Singers,
> Does anyone have any advice to give regarding units for air
purification? I
> got some money for Christmas, and was considering buying one,
because there
> is much dust, allergens, etc in my house, and I have heard good
things about
> them.

Hi David

From my own experience I would like to suggest something else that
might be worth considering: a vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter.

I bought a Miele vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter as well as
buying an ioniser and air filter. The idea is that a standard
vacuum cleaner will spit out some of the allergens it sucks in, which
means the air gets stirred up with allergens each time you
vacuum. A vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter will suck up dust and
allergens without throwing dust allergens and pollen back in to the
room.

Regards,
John

emusic.com