Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Wed Jan 3, 2001  9:12 pm
Subject:  REVIEW: Dr. Lloyd's kid does good!

I managed to score a ticket to "Enter the Guardsman" at the San Jose Rep
last night. It's a musical version of Frederic Molnar's comedy "The
Guardsman" with a really lovely score by Craig Bohmler.

Suzan Hanson (daughter of Lloyd) is quite lovely, charming and funny as The
Actress. Rest of the cast is lovely, charming and funny, too! Bay Area
Vocalisters who haven't seen this yet should move fast: it closes on
Sunday.

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

"...and she knew that we are bound, one to another, in licentious
benevolence, for only a single day, and that day was nearly over." --John
Cheever, "Christmas Is a Sad Season for the Poor"

8205 Re: REVIEW: Dr. Lloyd's kid does good! Lloyd W. Hanson   Thu  1/11/2001   3 KB

emusic.com