Vocalist.org archive

From:  Lana Mountford <lana@a...>
Lana Mountford <lana@a...>
Date:  Wed Jan 3, 2001  6:04 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Help!!!! Rodelinda Piano/Vocal score?

JW Pepper ( http://www.jwpepper.com/ ) has a listing for:

RODELINDA-STUDY SCORE ( HANDEL, G )
Study Score
Warner Brothers Music Pub.
7277759 . . . .15.95

but I'm not sure if this is even remotely close to what you're looking
for.

(I have no involvement with JW Pepper, other than being a very satisfied
customer.)

Cheers!

Lana

--
Explain it as we may, a martial strain will urge a man into the front
rank of battle sooner than an argument, and a fine anthem excite his

emusic.com