Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Tue Jan 2, 2001  5:09 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Air Purification?

David Grogan wrote:

> Fellow Singers,
> Does anyone have any advice to give regarding units for air purification?

I use a combination of ionization and HEPA filtering system. The HEPA filter
does not catch the micro particles (like the smelly tobacco smoke) and the
static filter doesn't catch the larger particles. The combination filtering
system is more expensive but traps everything in the air that can cause damage.
Plus the ionization makes the air smell great, like after a thunderstorm. Nice.

Dean FH Macy

--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
"The great danger for humans is that we will walk by the

emusic.com