Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Mon Jan 1, 2001  6:37 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF: Michele's signature

FWIW, the history of Freemasons ties them very closely to the Roman Church.
The Knights Templar in particular were first its defenders then its victims
during the Inquisition. Which is itself an interesting saga, though type-cast
with the All-Mighty Dollar and both Royal and Papist Egos as the main
characters. (And no, this one doesn't have a happy ending.)

PJ.

. Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
. A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [