Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Mon Jan 1, 2001  3:14 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Reflux-again.

At 08:18 PM 30-12-00 -0800, Annie Hughes wrote:
>What type of vinegar did YOU use?

Red for me! Usually malt I think. Tossed a good half glass of pure
vinegar in one go. I'd found that anything less meant another dose.
There were no ill effect what-ever, except the final shudder!!! : )

The idea of gargling it seems a bit off. I was having it for the
pain of an hietal hernia of which the reflux was then an
undiagnosed part and I think tossing it down quickly is
important.

I've used it as an excuse to explore the Shiraz range but
couldn't find one unpleasant enough. Hmm, maybe a bottle
of Shiraz after every meal IS a good idea. Three times a day
can't be worse that half a glass of the other at two in the
morning.

It seems there is a group who think vinegar
can fix ANY medical condition. That's not me.
Just don't grab the Soy Sauce by mistake. : )
Come to think of it......haven't tried that! Reg.

emusic.com