Vocalist.org archive

From:  "D. M. Moore" <adinca@i...>
"D. M. Moore" <adinca@i...>
Date:  Sun Dec 31, 2000  6:18 pm
Subject:  Re: ADMIN: changed header

From: Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Subject: ADMIN: changed header

Also, who knows anything about promoting a group like this? I'm all for
creating a web page, but it takes FOREVER to get listed in the big search
engines (something like six months). I updated the
description message in egroups, but I'm looking for wider distribution than
that. I'll poke around Classical Singer and see if there's a promotion vehicle
there.

Dear Isabelle:

Classical Singer is a promotional vehicle... it's how I became aware of the
list some years ago, through a letter to the editor. May I suggest the same
thing now, with perhaps a request to put this on
their web site as well? If you would like, I can draft something for you &
send it along.

Happy New Year to all,
Diane in Silicon Valley
(Out of lurkdom briefly)
(marketing/writing & editing for IBM; PR/DTP for nonprofits - "have portfolio,
will travel"))

emusic.com