Vocalist.org archive

From:  Bob Kravitz <bobkravitz@e...>
Bob Kravitz <bobkravitz@e...>
Date:  Sun Dec 31, 2000  4:12 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Reflux-again.

I'm a Prevacid man myself....Haven't had reflux in 5 years.............Usually I
get it when asleep. Also, eating the right foods. It's common sense to eat
right, especcially before singing.....Prevacid works for me, taking it 15
minutes before or after I eat......Vinegar? WOW, It would normally close your
throat....I don't get it!!!.....If you are not one to get prescription drugs,
then eat properly. Stay away from spicey foods and citric foods. Just my
Thoughts.......Bobby, Philly

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~bobkravitz

http://www.extracast.com/ny/extras/kravitz0686