Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat Dec 30, 2000  2:03 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Why Piano?

Haha, Anne! To be honest, it's been so long since I've played at all seriously
that most those former "super highway" neural pathways are now more like cow
paths, replete with squishy stumbling blocks!

PJ.

. Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
. A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [