Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat Dec 30, 2000  12:29 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Reflux - long explanation

I'm near-vegan for spiritual, not health reasons. Though if I must "argue"
about it with someone, most can more readily accept it from the health
standpoint.

As for the smoking, well, my grandmother was 92 this fall, my biological age is
actually quite a bit younger than my chronological age, and if I didn't smoke,
I'd be perfect and then you'd hate me. ;)

PJ.

. Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
. A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [