Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Dec 29, 2000  12:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Reflux-again.

i was recently prescribed axid and i think it made matters worse. i
decided to try the opposite (hey, even isaac newton did mercury experiments
on himself) so, i drank some vinegar and washed it down with water. problem
solved.

it occurs to me, as it appears, that if your stomach feels better after
you eat, the food absorbing excess acid, then you have an acid problem but,
if it is worse after you eat, it seems reasonable to me to conclude that
there is not enough acid to digest the food.

if it is a problem like a hiatel hernia, i would think that would be a
mechanical problem and not a ph problem.

well doctors, does this make any sense?

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7943 Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Reflux-again. Reg Boyle   Sat  12/30/2000   2 KB

emusic.com