Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Fri Dec 29, 2000  4:23 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: English Song Lit....or the like

In a message dated 12/28/00 7:54:32 PM, lumsen@1... writes:

<< Anyway, Lynda, if I can think of some more (and I agree with the Rorem
choices), I will post them if you'd like. I think it's truly wonderful that
you are working with your daughter on this recital and you are passing down
your love of music (as well as your profession) down to another generation.
Best Wishes and God Bless you and your family. >>

Thank you, Brenda. Actually, I am not working with her on it, as she is a
conservatory student and the upcoming recital is her senior recital, given in
a state FAR far away from the one where I live, but thanks! It was great to
see her this holiday season and talk through all the repertoire that she and
her teacher have chosen.

Again, many thanks to all who made suggestions...they were varied and
wonderful.

Sincerely,
Lynda Lacy

Lynda Lacy, Director of Choral Activities
Jackson Preparatory School
Jackson, Mississippi
"Allow your voice to serve the music, not the other way around." - B. R.
Henson

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/lynda313/myhomepage/profile.html">Lynda and
the Fine Arts</A>

emusic.com